Movie discussion: Pulp Fiction (1994)
Are you ready to discuss dialogues from Pulp Fiction (1994)? Director Quentin Tarantino created such an amazing movie full of memorable dialogues, so we can't resist watching it again and again.
The 'Jack Rabbit Slims' restaurant scene (Original movie 00:36:37-00:41:56) or following YouTube video:
- To star in
- Pilot (TV Series)
- To be aware
- To be build up
- What was so special about milkshake?
- What Mia’s pilot was about?
- Who was Mia’s character in the Fox Force Five and what was her speciality?
- Why didn't Mia tell her old joke?
- How do you feel about uncomfortable silence?
Big Kahuna Burger scene (Original movie 00:14:30 -00:18:11 ) or following YouTube video:
- To keep Chilling
- Associates of
- Wash something down
- Hit the spot
- What did Samuel L. Jackson say about burgers? Did he like the Big Kahuna burger?
- What did Samuel L. Jackson tell about him being vegetarian? Is he really one?
- Why do you think guys in the room were so scared?
- What was the code on the suitcase?
- What was in the suitcase?
Pulp Fiction Opening Scene (Original movie 00:00:28 -00:04:47) or following YouTube video:
- A bloke
- To rob
- Why federal banks ain't supposed to stop anyone during a robbery?
- What was the story about robbing the bank with the telephone?
- Do gangsters consider killing anyone? Why?
- Why was taking wallets from customers a good idea?
- Why did they decide to rob a restaurant? What are the cons?
A Needle to the Heart (Original movie 00:58:49 -01:01:02) or following YouTube video:
- To stab
- Give the shot
- Why were they in a hurry and nervoused?
- Why did Vincent (John Travolta) need a magic marker?
- Who is supposed to give a shot to Mia and why?
- What was the plan with the injection? How many times did they have to stab?
- How did each of the characters feel seconds before the shot?
- If you were a gangster, what type of clothes would you wear?
- Is it enough to watch a pilot to like a TV show or TV series?
- Is the pilot enough to like the whole TV show?
- What is the cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast? Could hamburgers be a good choice for breakfast?
- Why do you think Pulp Fiction is considered to be one of the best movies ever made? What makes it so great?
- Do you like Tarantino movies? If so, what is your favourite, why?
You also can download Subtitles for all Episodes