If you can talk, you can sing. If you can walk, you can dance.(c) So, join our meeting this Sunday at 12-00 and tell us all about your favorite dance style or show it.
P.S. special quote:
Dance like no one is watching,
Live like you’ll never be hurt
Sing like no one is listening
Live like it’s heaven on earth.
– William Purkey
Say your name,
Are you good at dancing?
1. Is it hard to dance because people are shy to dance? Are you shy to dance?
2. Have you ever been to the ballet?
3. Traditionally it has been the man's responsibility to ask a woman to dance. Is that still the case in your society?
4. Does your dancing (or your opinion of dancing) change after a few drinks?
5. Is dancing difficult? Why? Why not?
6. What kind of music do you think is good to dance to?
7. Do you prefer dancing alone or with other people?
8. Do you think being a professional dancer would be a good job?
9. Is there a national dance in Russia?
10. Would you say that you enjoy dancing or is it an embarrassing torture?
Activity 1 - roleplay
Split into two or more teams and explain or perform the dance, so another team can guess what it is.
1. Do you have any early memories (from childhood) of dancing?
2. Where do you dance? Where can you go dancing in St. Petersburg?
3. Why do people like to dance?
4. What kind or style of dancing is popular now?
5. What is the difference between a good dancer and a bad dancer?