Dear Time Traveler, if you had a chance to read this message, please join our meeting this Sunday. We are going to start as usualle 12 o'clock (11th of March 2018, GMT +3). I hope you would see this invitation and arrive on time. For all our friends - please join our discussion about «Time Travels».
Say your name,
Do you think time travel will be possible soon?
1. How could we build a time machine?
2. How can we know for sure that time travellers aren't constantly changing the past?
3. What do you think is the greatest invention of all time? Would you like to take part in it or influence it?
4. Would you prefer to travel to the past or the future?
5. If you could travel to any time period in the past where and when would you travel?
6. Which famous person from the past would you most like to meet? Why? What would you ask this person?
7. How would you spend free time in the past?
8. On your time travels, you can take five objects to show people what life is like towards the end of the 20th century. What five objects would you take? Why?
Activity 1 - roleplay
Split into two or more teams and chose one of the destinations in time or make up your own:
1) Medieval Europe
2) Ancient Egypt
3) Russia some years (100-1000) years ago
4) The beginning of the XX centure
5) A place in the future
For each destination, present the following
1) five things or skills you would like to share with locals. You can bring wherever you believe would be useful for inhabitants, so imagine that you can solve their needs
2) At least three question you would like to ask, and clarify some details about their live.
1. Knowing what you know today, if you were transported 50 years into the past, what would you do as a business to get rich?
2. If you could ask your future self from the year 2050 one question, what would it be?
3. How far into the future would you like to travel? What do you hope to see?
4. If you could know what was going to happen to you, would you want to know?
5. If you could travel back in time and change something that happened in the world would you?