Money, money always sunny!
"Money, money always sunny!" Come this Sunday at 12 O'Clock to discuss finances and economy issues. Let's make it laid-back and funny! Inspiring videos and discussion questions are waiting for you!
Say your name,
How often do you think about money?
Get into three groups:
- Currency (banknotes and coins)
- Bank money (checking accounts, savings accounts, credit/debit cards)
- Digital currency (digital money or electronic money or electronic currency)
Use the Internet and any other resources to present following to other groups:
- Draw a logo for your currency.
- Explain when and how was discovered your type of money (1 representer)
- Why it is convenient to use (1 representer)
- Why it will exist in the future (1 representer)
1. How attractive are people with lots of money?
2. Can money buy happiness?
3. Are you good at saving money?
4. Do you think money can have a negative effect on people? In what way?
5. What does the expression 'time is money' mean?
6. What are bitcoins, and why are people buying them?
7. What makes currency valuable?
1. What would life be like without money?
2. Have you ever lost a lot of money?
3. How would the world be different if all the money was shared out equally among all people?
4. How do you prefer to pay for purchases? With cash, a credit card, or some other payment method? Why?