A real bargain
Sale! Sale! Sale! - on all shop displays. Would you buy it? Come this Sunday at 12-00 and discuss "A real bargain" topic. Let's check who is a penny pincher person or ready to pay over the odds?
P.S. If you'd like to be on a horse on the meeting, so read the article by the link - www.iroy.in/bargaining
Say your name,
Are you a price conscious shopper?
1. Do you compare prices at different stores when you shop?
2. Do you give tips at a restaurant in your country? How about to taxi drivers?
3. Do you have a credit card? If so, do you have more than one?
4. Do you sometimes buy things that you don’t need?
5. How much did you spend yesterday?
6. How much does it cost to get a haircut in your country?
7. Do you know anyone who is addicted to shopping? Are you addicted to shopping?
8. Have you ever bought any counterfeit products on sale like fake designer bags, clothing, or jewelry?
9. What is more important to you :good value or good quality? Why?
Look at these pictures. What is the situation? Describe them briefly.
Listen to an audio and discuss details: Elementary-What a Bargain!
1. Do you like to go shopping during the sales? Why/why not?
2. Are you good at saving money? Please explain.
3. Do you ever buy second-hand things? (“used things”) Why?
4. Do you haggle when you shop? Tell a story?