This time we are ready to involve you in a new discussion meeting and share even more positive and excitement!
Are you in trend? Or maybe you're fancy as we are? Come this Sunday to discuss "Fashion" and .. SUIT UP! It's going to be legen (wait for it) dary!
Say your name,
What's your favorite color for clothes?
Watch and discuss Video 1
1. What is fashion?
2. Are you a fashionable person?
3. Which season is it the easiest to be fashionable?
4. Can you be fashionable without spending money?
5. Why do some people ignore fashion?
6. How much do you spend getting ready to go to work, out with friends, to a party?
7. In Russia do children have to wear school uniform? Do you think it is a good idea or not?
8. What is the most useful article of clothing in your wardrobe
9. What fashion groups are there in your culture? For example skater style.
- catwalk (runway)
- come into fashion
- go out of fashion
- cheap and cheerful
- fit like a glove
- to turn heads
- To be smartly /casually dressed
- To feel comfortable in
Watch and discuss Video 2
Solve quiz and check the results with others
Read materials and prepare a presentation about someone's outfit. Make it in a catwalk performance way.
Questions part 2
1. What would you wear to a formal dinner?
2. What would you wear to meet royalty or the President of your country?
3. What would you do or feel if you were refused entry to somewhere because of what you are wearing?
4. Do you prefer functional or fashionable clothing?
5. Do you wear the same color clothes now that you wore ten years ago?
6. What kind of clothes are in fashion now?
Before watching the next video read and translate lyrics The rembrandts- i'll be there for you
1. Do you think that the clothes we wear reflect what is inside us?
2. Is it possible to be beautiful without wearing any make-up, earrings or other accessories?
3. Do you think fashions changed as quickly in the past as today? Why or why not?
4. If you were a fashion designer, what kind of clothes would you design?