Friends and friendship
They are the best people in the World, because they are our friends. Come this Sunday at 12-00 to speak in English and have fun with us. We are going to discuss "Friends and friendship" topic. Do not forget to invite your friends to our club.
Say your name,
How many people do you consider your "best friends?"
Watch and discuss Video 1
1. Do you have any long distance friends?
How do you keep in touch with your long-distance friends?
How often do you see your long-distance friends?
2. Can you describe one of your closest friends.
3. How do you make new friends? Where is a good place to meet new friends?
4. What qualities do you think are important in a friend?
5. There is a saying "To have a good friend, you need to be a good friend." How can you be a good friend?
Watch and discuss Video 2
Read printed materials and give a description of your best friend.
Questions part 2
1. Do you think it is a good idea to borrow money from a friend? Why or why not?
2. What makes friends different from family?
3. What things should friends never do?
4. Do you think it would be possible for you still be friends with an ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend?
5. What do you do if you receive a friend's call but you forgot his/her name?
Before watching the next video read and translate lyrics The rembrandts- i'll be there for you
Watch and discuss Video 3
Watch and discuss Video 4
1. Do you have any childhood friendships that are still strong today? Tell us about them.
2. What qualities do you think are important in a friend?
3. There is a proverb that says, "A friend in need is a friend indeed." Do you agree?
4. How long have you known your best friend? Where did you meet and what did you have in common?
5. Do you think sites like Facebook are good for friendships or do they stop people from becoming close?