Excuse me, do you have a minute? Join our meeting this Sunday at 12:00 and discuss a topic that we usually do not have time to speak about. So, we are going to speak about… «Time»! Let's have an exciting time together!
Say your name,
Do you prefer to show up late or early?
1. What time is it?
2. What time do you get up in the morning?
3. What time do you like to go to bed at night?
4. Which time of day do you feel you are most productive in your work or study?
5. Are you a "night owl" or an "early bird"?
6. Can you do without a watch or a clock? For how long?
7. What do you do if you show up too early for something?
8. What do you do if you show up too late for something?
Tell us about your daily routine or other story, using following words, feel free to mentions as much time as you can!
- After that
- hardly ever
Watch and discuss Video 2
9. What takes up most of your time?
10. Do you think you manage your time wisely?
11. What is your busiest day of the week?
12. Do you like to be busy, or do you like to have an easy schedule?
13. Do you manage time, or does time manage you?
14. How much time do you spend sleeping? Do you wish you could sleep more?
15. Do you schedule out what you have to do every week? Do you make a schedule for every day?
16. What would you do if you had a few extra hours in a day?
1. Would you rather have more time or more money?
2. Have you ever been in the right place at the right time?
3. Alice Bloch said: "We say we waste time, but that is impossible. We waste ourselves." Do you agree?
4. If time travel were possible, which period of world history would you like to return to? Why?